Dates of future concerts
Future dates for your diaries are:
- 9 December 2018 – Christmas Concert. 7.30 at the White Hill Centre, Chesham.
- 27 Apr 2019 – Spring Concert
- 6 July 2019 – Pudding Concert
- 8 December 2019 – Christmas Concert
(please click links below for selected concert programmes)
- My Spirit Sang All Day (14 July 2018) Pudding Concert at the United Reformed Church, Broadway, Chesham.
- Reflections (28 April 2018) Spring Concert at Holy Trinity Church Prestwood
- Fanfare for Christmas (10 December 2017) Christmas Concert at the White Hill Centre, Chesham. This concert was cancelled due to dangerous weather conditions.
- Autumn Concert (14 October 2017) at St Michael’s Church, Beaconsfield
- Special 60th Anniversary Concert (15 July 2017) at St Mary’s Church, Chesham
- Light of My Soul Spring Concert(1 April 2017) at the United Reformed Church, Chesham
- Nowell Sing We Christmas Concert (11 December 2016) at the White Hill Centre, Chesham
- A Summer Concert (16 July 2016) in Newton Longville, Bucks.
- Much Ado About Animals Pudding Concert (9 July 2016) at the United Reformed Church, Broadway, Chesham.
- Of Flowers and Fairies Spring Concert (23 April 2016) at the White Hill Centre, Chesham.
- Kings and Angels Christmas Concert (13 Dec 2015) at the White Hill Centre, Chesham
- From Near and Far Pudding Concert (Saturday, 11 July 2015) at the United Reformed Church, Chesham.
- A Jubilant Song at Holy Trinity Church, Penn Street, (25 Apr 2015) including music and readings from Russia, America and Britain. All proceeds to the charity The Walk, Nakuru, Kenya.
- On a Starry Night Christmas Concert, White Hill Centre, Chesham (14 December 2014)
- Ghosts and Lovers Pudding Concert at The United Reformed Church, Chesham (12 July 2014)
- Pudding Concert at St Michael’s Church, Beaconsfield (19 July 2014)
- Holly and Ivy Christmas Concert at the White Hill Centre, Chesham (15 Dec 2013)
- Skip to my Loo A Summer Concert at 7.30 on the theme of water at St Faith’s Church, Newton Longville, Bucks in aid of their plumbing… (July 20 2013)
- Summer Pudding Concert at St Mary’s Church, Chesham, Bucks (July 13 2013).
- Spring Concert (Saturday 20 April at Holy Trinity Church, Penn Street) on behalf of the Neuroblastoma Society.
- Christmas Concert ‘Wise Men and Stars’ (Sunday, 16th Dec 2012, White Hill Centre, Chesham).
- Songs of Summer (Saturday, 21st July 2012, St Michael’s Church, Beaconsfield).
- Summer “Pudding” Concert (Saturday, 14th July 2012, St Mary’s Church, Chesham)
- Spring Concert (Saturday, 21st April 2012, Holy Trinity Church, Penn Street) – A concert of sacred and secular music, also featuring the music of the Linnet Wind Ensemble.
- Christmas Concert 2011 (Sunday 11th December 2011, St Mary’s Church, Chesham)
- Sumptuous Choral Music from England and Eastern Europe (Saturday 9 April 2011, Immaculate Heart of Mary RC Church, Great Missenden)
Previous concerts have taken place at many venues including
- The White Hill Centre, Chesham
- St Mary’s Church, Chesham
- Great Missenden Roman Catholic Church
- St. Mary’s Church, Old Amersham
- St Faith’s Church, Newton Longville
- St Peter’s Church, Berkhamsted
Every summer, we perform our renowned PUDDING CONCERT – you come and listen to us, and we provide you with more puddings than you can shake a stick at!
Our Christmas Carol Concert is also something of a local tradition attracting a large and enthusiastic audience for carols old and new accompanied by hot mince pies and mulled wine. And you will have an opportunity to sing some of the carols as well.